Monday, December 31, 2012

DERMADOCTOR KP Duty Dermatologist Body Scrub

    

   All the reviews I've done recently have been on current items I've acquired,  I found that I neglected to mention items I've known for much longer. Dermadoctor's dermatologist body scrub is one of those items. This baby will set you back a whopping $44 bucks. I bought this scrub a while back because it used the term medi-exfoliation, which promised to give an even deeper and much more thorough result by using both chemical exfoliating ingredients as well as a physical one. This scrub combines the well known star ingredient glycolic acid and lactic acid  as the chemical components and tiny granules to get maximum results. 

This scrub has some what of a yogurty custardy look and  consistancy.




   I have mixed feelings about this product. Yes this is a good scrub that will leave you feeling smooth but I just don't feel like I have gotten the best achievable at home results. Considering the acids in this product I also expected it to even out my skin tone which this didn't touch on at all (which I must say is is my own fault since this was NOT one of the claims on the label). In the end considering how expensive this product is I do not think it is worth the purchase unless you just cannot find a scrub with small enough yet still effective grains.

No comments:

Post a Comment