Monday, September 17, 2018

SEPHORA HAUL!!!!!!

Well it is kinda late...as you know Sephora had somewhat of a surprise sale. As a rouge I was able to partake in 20% discount so I picked up some things. (I didn't like that the coupon only applied once online and unlimited instore, I'm much more of an online shopper). Here's what I got.

OLAPLEX No4 bond maintenance shampoo
OLAPLEX No5 bond maintenance conditioner
OLAPLEX No3 hair perfecter
SHISEIDO facial cotton
BOSCIA black charcoal blotting linens (x3)
YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE spirulina + microlage kale spinach age prevention superfood mask
ALGENIST liquid collagen lip
VITAL PROTEINS collagen peptides
FOUR SIGMATIC mushroom coffee mix

                                                          

FIRST AID BEAUTY skin rescue acne clearing charcoal cleanser with probiotics 
CLARISONIC deep pro brush heads
PAT MCGRATH LABS Matte trance lipstick in "venus in furs"










I can tell you right now I cannot wait for another sale I absolutely love the pat mcgrath lipstick formula and that first aid beauty cleanser is amazing .



No comments:

Post a Comment