Thursday, January 17, 2013

MAYBELLINE'S VIVID PINK POP DUPE!!!!!!!

I was so excited about maybelline's vivid collection, and since I completely missed the porcelain collection I was determined to get at least one lipstick. I knew that Pink Pop would be the hardest to find so I picked it up as soon as I saw it. Now lipstick lovers this is  absolutely a  beautiful color and I was so pleased when I  swatched  but it seemed so familiar. I quickly looked through my lipstick drawer and guess what...it looks EXACTLY like Wet n Wild's Megalast lipstick in dollhouse pink...

Indoor lighting 
Wet n Wild Dollhouse pink (left), Maybelline Pink Pop (right)

In Sunlight

Maybelline's Pink Pop is alot smoother  and even leaves a sheen,  Wet n Wild dollhouse pink is a matte lipstick which will leave you with bold color and no shine. As far as price is concerned Pink pop will run you maybe $5 to $6 dollars (maybe more) and Dollhouse Pink is $1.99. I certainly won't deter you from picking up Mabellines Pink Pop its beautiful,  although the two are practically identical they feel and apply differently.

I figured I'd let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment