Tuesday, February 5, 2013

FEBRUARY SAMPLE SOCIETY BOX 2013!!!!

My sample society box is here, up until recently I didnt realize that the boxes varied depending on the letter you were assigned for the month, this month I was given "box A".....This box is definitely not my favorite but here we go:

In this box is....

LAROCCA SKINCARE HIBISCUS CREAM CLEANSER WITH AHA
(I placed it near a lipstick so you could see how tiny it is)

IMMUNOCOLOGIE TREATMENT CREAM VENOMAX
(the full size of this is a whopping $275)
this cream has a weird texture as you can see, its really watery

OSCAR BLAND HAIR LIFT MOUSSE 
(you can see that in the box so I didn't add an extra pic, I'm not happy about this one)

EXUDE LIPSTICK CREME
in Plum
(Check out the packaging, the tube feels like metal..oh and its full size)

DIPTYQUE EAU DE TOILETTE
just your standard sample vile
( the least exciting thing in the box, I already own two others )






2 comments:

  1. This was my first box of sample society, and I wasn't blown away by it. The perfume was horrible and the entire contents of my box seemed to be covered in black soot. The lipstick was okay but I don't think I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely left something to be desired...I would have been much happier if I had been one of the few that received the facial mist.

      Delete