Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MARY KAY

So as you know I am an Influenster member and as such get the opportunity to  try new and exciting products. Well recently I was sent a complimentary box from Mary Kay with some interesting products to try out. They were in this pretty pink and black box and look at the greeting ...

Cute huh! Anyway one of the products in this box was the Mary Kay cream eye color in the color "violet storm"

Prior to receiving this product I had never tried a cream color and felt a little skeptical about how the color would adhere to the skin but found myself impressed with how it swatched
It feels smooth almost like a "balmified"(completely made up word) eyeshadow
so I tried it out on my eye to see if this color would translate similarly and heres how it went..



I applied the cream eyeshadow without putting on any primer and  it looked pretty good. I even felt like it was pretty enough to wear alone with a simple winged liner. The application was simple all I did was sweep the color across the lid. This color was vibrant enough to be worn alone but could also be used as a base.
I havent heard much about Mary Kay prior to receiving VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised by how the products performed.  From Makeup to skincare Mary Kay has a wide selection of products and I encourage you to try them out for yourself http://www.marykay.com/

**btw I received these products for reviewing purposes and I'm completely honest about my how I feel about them

No comments:

Post a Comment