Friday, May 16, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer



The dreamiest sunscreen just kidding but really a nice one you may just want to take a look at. Summer is approaching and although you should be wearing sunscreen all year round a lot of of us go on this massive hunt to find one around this time. Well I'm here to tell you about the Coppertone Clearly Sheer. I'm a BzzAgent and I received free product and coupons this product to try.

Now I've tried many sunscreens I have specific things I always look for such as fast absorbing I really cannot pull of the ghostly look), won't break me out, will work under makeup, and doesn't have a strong smell. Pretty much I want everything in the Coppertone Clearly Sheer  description:

"Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
Moisturizing formula helps leave helps leave you skin soft and smooth 
Won't clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne prone skin)
Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup"

It has as standard white color but absorbs really nicely which can be difficult to find when you are a women of color. There was no white cast and it felt nice and smooth, I've taken three pictures  to show now nicely it blended in
 HOW IT FIRST LOOKS

STARTED BLENDING IT IN

VOILA BLENDED FULLY

See no white cast isn't that great... I will however admit I don't love the smell, it isn't AT ALL offensive in any way but I prefer fragrance free skincare products but I didn't have any adverse reactions with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment