Tuesday, June 23, 2015

HEAD & SHOULDERS MOISTURE CARE REVIEW



SO as a member of BuzzAgent I received the new  Head & Shoulders Moisture Care  line to try and I must say I am over all completely satisfied with the performance. Prior to trying this line I used another very popular blue dandruff  shampoo and this one has it beat. Pyrithione zinc is the active ingredient in the wash and conditioner and it worked well to keep my itchiness and dandruff at bay.  It not only left my hair feeling clean and soft but it smelled great, days after washing my hair I still had that freshly washed hair smell. 

 These were the three items I tried from the line:
                                               


  •      Heres a pic of the 7 product benefits on the back of both the shampoo and conditioner:

The Head & Shoulders Moisture Care  2-in-1 shampoo is also part conditioner and  is infused with vitamin E,  Almond oil and coconut essence. The fusion of the two left my hair clean but it wasn't at all dry feeling. I have Locs (also known as dreadlocks) and its hard to find a shampoo that will foam up upon first wash while cleaning it and this performed well.

The Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Co-Wash is the conditioner also contains vitamin E, Almond oil and coconut essence and can be used after washing for more manageable moisturized hair. Since I don't have loose hair my area of focus was on how soft if would make my hair feel and this did leave my hair soft and moisturized. Side note although it says co-wash the directions do suggest that it be used after washing so I would consider this a legit conditioner and not a co wash conditioner. 

The Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Scalp soother I'm a bit on the fence about, its formulated with peppermint oil and vitamin E and gives a really cooling effect on the scalp. Its supposed to give itching relief and moisture in between washes.  I don't know if it really added moisture since it contains alcohol. I found that it felt great on a dirty scalp and the peppermint did sooth itching. However on  freshly washed scalp it felt painfully cooling and came off as too harsh. This one I would say needs to be used with caution. 

 Heres a pic of my dirty hair before washing:

Heres after a washing session using the new Head & Shoulders Moisture Care line:

You can get these practically anywhere there at drugstores, target and various online stores with prices ranging from 4 to 7 dollars so its a steal. 

**Although I did receive these products as samples to try from bzzAgent my opinions are absolutely my own and honest ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment